Fortumo is a mobile payments company that enables direct carrier billing with more than 350 mobile operators in 90+ countries.
Fortumo's payment products work across a wide range of platforms including desktop devices, smartphones, feature phones, tablets and smart TVs.
These products allow users to charge payments to their phone bill in cases where they do not have or do not want to use a credit card.
Our platform is free to use to any company or individual person. All types of digital content can be monetized through Fortumo, except for gambling, adult and donation services.
Last Updated On: 15th Dec, 2016
By: DRC Systems Team
Fortumo Mobile Payment Features
- Easy to install and configure
- The module helps to accept payment through Fortumo mobile.
- User can redirect on payment gateway to authorize and capture the payment.
- The module does not store card information anywhere to pass PCI Compliance issues.
- Set Enable from WooCommerce > Setting > Checkout > Fortumo to Yes for active payment method and display in checkout page.
- Set Title and Description as required, this will be appeared at front-end checkout page.
- Get your Service IDand Secret Key from your Fortumo account setting page and set in backend fields (Secret Key, Gateway URL) same format as define in Example.
- You can check order detail which placed through Fortumo.
- In order you can see Payment method, comment of success or fail payment and transaction ID if payment is success.
Payment Gateway SettingsNote: Required URL
- Server Auto Success Response URL:http://126.96.36.199/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-fortumo-payment-gateway/api/response.php
- In Above url you can change the IP Address as your Site IP.
- This above URL shoud be Directly accessible by the Server.
- In Fortumo account Setting you can set success Response URL and Thank you page URL as per in below screen-shot.
- From Fortumo account you can set Service Id and Secret Key in Wordpress Backend as per in below screen-shot.
- In Fortumo account you can check transactions history as per in below screen-shot.
- After enable payment method from back-end it will be appeared in front-end as per in below screen-shot.
- After clicked on Place order button user can redirect on Fortumo payment gateway as per below screen-shot.
- After redirect on payment gateway below screen will be appeared.
- In this page customer can pay through his/her mobile.
- After click on Pay by Mobile below screen will be appeared. They will ask for enter mobile number.
- After click on Ok button They will send OTP in your mobile phone via message and below screen will be available. Enter your OTP in there and press Ok button.
- After successful payment.
- After successful payment response back to pay order page.
- If payment failed or canceled by customer Order automatically cancelled.
Installation Guide for Fortumo Payment Acquirer Plugin
- Download Plugin zip file and extract it in your Plugin Directory.
- From Backend Active Plugin.
- After Active Plugin you can see options for Fortumo Payment Gateway.
- Set all the information correctly with correct Secret Key and Service ID (Gateway URL).
If you have any questions or requests, please contact us at email@example.com We are very happy to assist you.
Thank you for purchasing/downloading a Wordpress Plugin. This documentation consists of several parts and shows the entire process of how to setup and configure Wordpress Plugin from scratch. We did our best to make this manual as clear and easy to follow as possible